To support The FAWCO Foundation Target Fundraising Campaign, Backing Women, the Foundation will be sponsoring a photo contest open to FAWCO or FAUSA members and their immediate family members.
How does “Backing Women” inspire you?
Contest entrants are asked to submit photo(s) conveying the message and spirit of the theme Backing Women. The cost for photo submission is $5 per photo with a maximum of 3 submissions allowed per person. Winning photographs will be featured during the Target Campaign through various promotional events and with products featuring the winning photographs.
ENTRANTS: Must be members of FAWCO, FAUSA and immediate family members.
TOPIC: Let your camera’s lens “paint” your own picture. Photos should reflect what Backing Women means to the photographer.
• Deadline for Contest: October 30, 2014.
• Individuals are responsible for emailing their JPEG digital photos as an attachment.
• Your email must include your name, your (or your affiliated member’s) FAWCO club’s name, and where the photo was taken.
• Color: Color, black and white, or sepia will be accepted.
• Maximum amount of pictures per person: THREE (3)
. JPEG picture should have an expansion quality for one European Letter Page A4 - 5 MB.
YOUR COMMENTS: Please explain why you took this picture in one paragraph, and then end with your affiliated club and your name.
FEE PER APPLICANT: A non-refundable administrative fee of $5.00 per photo entry (maximum of 3 photos
Payment information can be found on The FAWCO Foundation website at www.fawcofoundation.org. Please go to How Can I Donate and click the photo contest donate button.
FOR FINALISTS ONLY:
• Launch and exhibit will take place at the 2015 March Conference
• Finalists will be required to send in 2 hard copies of winning photo A4 size with glossy finish.
• No Xerox copy.
Please print on one page for each photo with the following:
• Your Name, Address and Email Address in BLOCK LETTERS
• Your Club’s Name in BLOCK LETTERS
• Place photo was taken, including specific place and country.
• Event Name, if applicable.
• Contest judges will be professional artists, photographers or art professors, independent of FAWCO clubs with the exception of project co-chairs.
• Submission deadline is October 30th, 2014. Winners will be announced during the FAWCO Conference, March 2015.
• Proceeds generated from this fundraising campaign will support the FAWCO Target Project, “Free the Girls”.
• Photos submitted become the property of the FAWCO Foundation.
• We are unable to refund the administrative fee or return unused photos Read More